Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Highly Reflective Surface

I was out drinking with some buddies from the office.  One of them had been present for the "Gone with the waves" incident.  There were 5 of us.  We had quite a bit to drink!  When we finally left the bar, we stopped at the new apartment of one of the guys - the guy who had been with me at the beach.  He suddenly came up with a can of Lemon Pledge.  Apparently this had been worked out in advance, probably while I was in the bathroom at the bar.  The other guys grabbed me.  My hairpiece was removed forcibly, and my head was polished to a high gloss with the Lemon Pledge.  They announced that they were going to keep it and bring it to the office the next day. I must have freaked out, because they settled for simply tossing it out the window of the 2d floor apartment.  I dashed down and retrieved it. 

No comments: